Principles of Good Health
Many lifestyle diseases and illnesses are preventable. Joanne’s 3-hour intensive, The Principles of Good Health, is a perfect entry point for anyone wishing to learn about how their dietary and lifestyle choices can radically improve their health. Learn the Principles of Good Health.
Well, Well, Well - Let Your Health Flourish
Health and peace of mind are our true wealth. Throughout the ages, each civilization has encountered challenges, obstacles, and even diseases pertaining to their particular era. Twenty-first century living is no exception. In these modern times, stress and depression are prevalent in society. Diet and lifestyle play a critical role in alleviating stress and depression. Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and many types of cancer can be prevented with the right dietary structure and active lifestyle. Our mental and emotional state also play a key role in the state of our physical health.
Take The Life Transformation Path to Good Health – Join Joanne
This uniquely prepared course will cover many key subjects including but not limited to:
Key Course Topics…
- Key lifestyle habits to help prevent Type 2 diabetes
- Key lifestyle habits to help prevent many types of cancer, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and macular degeneration
- Guidance for alleviating symptoms of IBS, IBD, fibromyalgia, arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
- Everything you need to know about sugar
- How to read labels to detect hidden sugars
- The delicious, healthful foods with natural sugar that you CAN eat
- Balancing blood sugar levels to eliminate cravings for junk foods
- The best carbohydrates (and the worst)
- The best fats and oils (and the worst)
- Nutrigenomics – how diet affects our gene expression, specifically with the role diet plays in preventing or treating illness or disease
- Q & A time with Joanne Reid Rodrigues
Joanne teaches The Principles of Good Health at various times of the year. To register your interest and receive information on venue, dates, and times, contact Joanne today: Mail
Full Cost of The Principles of Good Health: £69
Joanne can teach The Principles of Good Health to your audience, either an abridged version focusing on particular modules, or in full. Invite Joanne today.
Good Health“Have you heard the one about people over the age of fifty having their 5-A-Day? By the time we get to middle-age that amounts to 1) Type 2 diabetes medication, 2) blood pressure medication, 3) cholesterol-lowering medication, 4) acid reflux medication, 5) and antidepressants. Makes you smile, unless it’s describing your story. In the majority of cases, most of these conditions can be prevented by making the right dietary and lifestyle choices. Our physical and mental health are greatly affected by what we imbibe and what we do.
In my fifties, I’m not on regular medication and neither is my husband. We want to keep it this way. I’ve guided many thousands of people in improving their health and quality of life. There’s so much we can do to help ourselves and I can guide you in feeling good too.”
Register for Course today