Joanne teaches life skills and assertiveness, emotional intelligence and soul purpose. Based on cognitive behavioural therapy, transpersonal psychology and lessons from Joanne’s thirty years as a leading personal development coach, this 10-hour course is taught in 2 or 3 hourly segments to groups of twelve to twenty people.
We all like to feel confident, but all too often people present a confident image while secretly battling feelings of fear and self-doubt. In a world where competition is rife and material growth is prized above personal and spiritual growth – where the development of the intellect is prized above the development of emotional intelligence – many people accomplish and acquire many things, but fail to experience happiness, joy, and peace of mind.
Confidence is having trust in your ability to handle life as it unfolds. Authentic confidence is genuine, not fake. In the arena of daily life we’re given many challenges. Keeping our hearts open during confrontations with difficult people and daily trials helps us develop resilience, courage, and compassion. These are the qualities that engender authentic confidence.
In this empowering training, Joanne explores our true spiritual identity to eliminate false, self-limiting beliefs that feed fear and diminish life-force. This course explores life issues that affect us all and offers practical ways to develop self-trust. You’ll receive course materials with salient points to help you reflect on the sessions and absorb the teachings. The course materials will include exercises, both introspective and action-oriented to help you continue the training after the course is complete.
Joanne will next be teaching Authentic Confidence on Jersey in October 2018
Places fill fast. To register your interest and receive information on venue, dates, and times, contact Joanne today.
Full Cost of the Authentic Confidence Intensive with Course Materials: £220
Joanne can teach Authentic Confidence to your audience, either an abridged version focusing on particular modules, or in full. Invite Joanne today.
The Life Transformation Path to Authentic Confidence – Join Joanne
Authentic Confidence is a uniquely prepared course – a real treat for your mind and soul, this course will be educational and fun – it will cover many key subjects including but not limited to:
Key Course Topics…
- The bigger picture: You are an eternal spiritual being having a temporary human experience.
- Emotional intelligence – allowing your life to flourish.
- Mind over fear – cognitive behavioural therapy exercises to balance negative thoughts and overcome depression and anxiety in a natural way and recover inner balance.
- Resolving inner conflict – an insight into subpersonalities – balancing the opposing aspects of your personality that come forward in any given circumstance and limit your response.
- Never be a doormat – never be a bully! Being calm/assertive to quicken growth and success in all areas of life.
- Embracing your worth with unconditional self-acceptance – transcending guilt and shame.
- A practical look at the universal law of attraction and other cosmic laws that affect our lives.
- Allowing no one to diminish your force with their negative influence.
- The courage to be true to yourself.
- The habits of authentically confident people.
The primary outcomes of this course will be…
- Releasement from dogmas that limit freedom of expression and growth.
- Tools for self-empowerment to help you become the authority of your life.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy tools to help you tame fear and turn self-doubt into self-trust.
- Life skills for dealing with difficult people and daily challenges.
- Practical exercises to help you experience more positive emotion and natural calm in daily life.
- Core values and behaviours to help you become authentically confident.
- New friends.
Notes on the course…
- Please be assured that participants do not have to share anything personal with the others in the group. However, the group interaction is stimulating and fun, and all input is most welcome. Some participants prefer to listen and absorb; others enjoy participating. Each approach is right and welcome.
- We do stop for short breaks during the longer sessions to refresh.
- There’s Q & A time with Joanne.
Recognising your worth.“Recognising your worth is an essential element in ending self-defeating behaviours and developing authentic confidence. In this training, I’ll guide you in releasing guilt, self-doubt, and emotional pain. Changing our lives begins with changing our manner of thinking. This alone can bring peace and simple joy to daily life.”
Register for Course 2018 today